Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to all of members joining monthly Direct Debit membership packages with no minimum commitment period.
- 1. Membership
- Your membership will start from the date specified on your membership agreement form in joining at venue.
- Your membership will continue automatically unless you terminate your membership via contacting head office.
- 2. APT venues and sessions
- Members have access to the APT building in Halesowen.
- 3. Session timetables
- Our sessions are available on-line on the Gym page.
- We may on occasion need to make amendments to the session timetable. If possible we will notify you of our intention to do this. We aim to have a continued regular timetable that makes it convenient for you to incorporate into your lifestyle. However on occasions it might be necessary to modify or remove sessions, you will be informed of any changes and we aim to give you as much notice as possible.
- 4. Membership types
- APT currently has one monthly membership plan:
- -Unlimited sessions. £20.00 per month
- (Please note that prices are subject to change and can be updated at any time)
- 5. About your membership fees
- You will pay a pro-rata one of payment for the remaining days in the month plus the membership for next month in full. The Direct Debit payment will be set up for the 1st working day of the following month.
- c. Monthly membership fees
- Monthly membership fees are paid in advance by Direct Debit. This will be taken from your bank account on the first working day of every month.
- d. Missing membership fee payments
- If you don’t pay your membership fee on time we will contact you to inform you. We will continue to attempt to collect your subscription by Direct Debit unless you contact our membership team and arrange alternative payment.
- In addition we may charge you up to £30 if we refer your arrears to a debt collection agency.
- Until your fees are successfully collected and your account brought back up to date your membership will be suspended and you will be unable to attend classes.
- e. Fee changes
- We review our membership fees from time to time. We will give you at least one calendar month’s written notice of any such changes. If we increase your membership fees (excluding VAT) by more than the rate of inflation plus 5% in any six month period then you can cancel your membership by giving us five working days written notice.
- 6. Suspending, cancelling or transferring your membership
- a. Suspending your membership
- You can suspend your membership at any time. You can only suspend your membership for full calendar months for a period of up to six months.
- Suspension may be activated from the start of any calendar month by giving us at least five working days written notice before the end of the previous month. Your membership will then be suspended from the first day of the following month. For notices received less than five working days before month end, membership will be suspended on the last day of the following month.
- Medical conditions: If you have a medical condition which prevents you from training temporarily, we allow an extended suspension period. Medical suspension periods can be a maximum of twelve months. We will require proof of your medical condition (such as a doctor’s certificate). We will suspend your membership upon receipt of doctor’s certificate or other proof. Any membership time paid but not used after this point will be credited back to you in training time upon your return.
- When suspending your membership you will need to supply a re-start date; your membership fee payments will automatically re-commence on that date. You are responsible for ensuring that we have received written notice of your intention to suspend your membership and a re-start date.
- b. How to cancel your membership
- There is a 30 day cancelation policy: You have to give 30 days written notice prior to cancelling to; email@example.com, alternately you can hand in a written letter to APT.
- Your membership will end on the last day of that month.
- Notices received after 17.30 will be deemed to have been received on the next working day. You are responsible for ensuring that we have received your written notice.
- 7. Our right to cancel your membership
- We may cancel your membership immediately if you:
- Break these terms and conditions
- Put the health, safety or wellbeing of other members or our employees at risk
- Allow other people to use your membership to attend classes
- Engage in disruptive or violent behaviour
- 8. Our responsibility to you
- You agree you are 18 or over.
- We are not legally responsible for any possessions you lose or that are damaged or stolen at the venue by anyone unless we have been negligent. If you have an accident or injure yourself in one of our sessions you must report this to the coach straight away.
- 9. Your personal information
- We take our responsibility for looking after your personal information very seriously.
- You are responsible for informing us about any changes to your personal information.
- 10. Changes to these terms and conditions
- We may change these terms and conditions. We will give you at least 30 days notice to inform you of any significant changes that may affect your membership and also publish the updated terms and conditions on our website.
Please read our terms and conditions before signing a membership agreement with us.
We received your message. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Class Booking Cancelled
We received your cancellation request and removed your booking.
We hope to see you at a future class.
Booking Cancellation Request
We weren't able to process your request.
Please contact us to confirm your details.